Friday, April 3, 2009

T-Rex + Whale + Giant Squid = Super Awesome Battle

awesome1

 

Some things in this world are so purely awesome, they defy all attempts to explain them.  This is one of those images, and it is available as a print or as a t-shirt.  You can buy them here.

 

A massive thank you goes to the folks over at IO9 for bringing this shirt to my attention.

 

It's a damn good thing T-Rex's are extinct, because if I ever actually saw this battle in person, my eyes would explode from the overload of awesome and then my brain would shut down because it would know that my life had just reached its pinnacle and everything else would be downhill from there.

2 comments:

  1. 1) love the pic! but you know how much i love squids fighting anything.
    2) totally unrelated, but something I thought you'd appreciate.
    This crossed my mind today. The saying "I trust him about as far as I could throw him" has a completely different meaning for someone like The Hulk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome. So does that mean that Superman can never really use that phrase because that would imply that he pretty much trusts everyone implicitly?

    ReplyDelete