Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Geek Item Of The Week - 04/29/09

so incredibly wrong


Seriously, who looks at this cute little guy and thinks, "I want to make shoes out of him"?



 

Mogwai Skin Shoes

 

I would like it to be known that this listing of Mogwai skin shoes as Geek-tastic's Geek Item of the Week is in no way an official endorsement of this product.  We here at the site are simply doing our geeky duty and are reporting to you items that we think you may find interesting.

 

Personally, I find it morally reprehensible that someone would slaughter millions of Mogwai just so people can have the luxury of their soft fur to be used as decorations for their footware.  I always thought that the Mogwai was an endangered species, but I guess I was wrong.  Either that, or someone has gone into the business of illegal Mogwai poaching.

 

Whether they're legal or not, Reebok is currently selling these sins against nature to anyone who wishes to buy them.  If you're one of those people, I am sorry but you are a bad, bad person.  Killing helpless little Mogwai just so you can have furry shoes.  How do you live with yourself?

 

On the other hand, if you don't care for Mogwai fur, but would much rather have Gremlin skin shoes, those are available as well.

 

Is it wrong that I think killing Mogwai for their fur is evil, but I fully endorse the concept of killing Gremlins for their skins?  I don't think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment