Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stupid Real Life



 

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts today.  My regular day job is extremely busy right now, and I haven't had the time to devote to the site that I usually do.  Stupid real life getting in the way of my geeky pursuits.

 

I haven't forgotten about you though.  I'll try to post some actual articles when I can later today.  And the new episode of the Podcast is almost ready to go.  It's been recorded and edited and just needs a little touching up and it will be posted online.

 

In the meantime, I give you this rather strange, yet amusing song about Battlestar Galactica to keep you entertained.  I also have to give major credit to the guy in the video for bravely video taping himself while wearing a t-shirt usually only worn by burglers from the 1920's while at the same time rocking out in really short shorts that haven't seen the light of day since the early 1980's. 

 

Rock on strangely dressed songwriter.  Rock on indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment