Monday, April 20, 2009

For Fans Of Both Joss Whedon And Crossword Puzzles, Today Is Your Lucky Day

 

its-suprisingly-hard-to-find-a-good-buffy-cast-image

 

If you happen to be a fan of both Joss Whedon's TV shows AND crossword puzzles, then this post is just going to make your entire week.  Some creative fans of Mr. Whedon's have gone and made themselves a Joss Whedon based Crossword puzzle, and they've put it online for you to enjoy.

 

While I fully admit to being a Whedon fan (Dollhouse aside), I am apparently not as  big a fan as some other people are because I find the clues to the crossword puzzle to be extremely difficult.  I thought my knowledge of Buffy and Angel and Firefly were pretty good, but after looking at a lot of the clues and having no idea what the hell they're hinting at, I have to accept that my knowledge of the Whedonverse is sadly lacking.

 

Hopefully, you'll be able to do better than I did.

 

(Via PopCandy)

No comments:

Post a Comment