Monday, April 20, 2009

GI Joe: Resolute Is Online Now



 

As I've mentioned before, the new GI Joe mini-series entitled GI Joe: Resolute will be airing this Saturday on Adult Swim.  However, if you can't wait that long to see the Warren Ellis written awesomeness, Adult Swim has been kind enough to post the first two episodes of the mini-series on their website.

 

I've watched them, and trust me when I say that they're awesome.  This is GI Joe as it should be.  This is what I was hoping the live-action movie would be, before I saw what they had done to poor Cobra Commander and lost all hope for it being any good at all.

 

I am so happy with how these episodes turned out.  If this were to become a new full fledged half hour TV show, it would pretty much instantly become my favorite show on TV.  Please, network executives at Cartoon Network, hear my plea.  Please pick this up as a regular show.

No comments:

Post a Comment