Thursday, April 16, 2009

The New Wolverine Milk Ad Creeps Me Out

is-it-just-me-or-do-all-milk-ads-look-this-freaky

 

This is the new milk ad featuring Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, and it's really creeping me out.  I don't know which is worse, the fact that the skin on his shoulders and upper arms looks all leathery and veiny as if he was a pro wrestler who spent too much time in a tanning booth or the fact that his hair looks like it was styled by a blind schizophrenic on acid.

 

Maybe it's just me though.  I've always thought the Got Milk ads were inherently creepy, especially when the subjects in the photos are superheroes.  Need I remind you all of the child molester looking posters featuring Batman and Superman with their "come hither" looks?

 

no-batman-i-dont-want-to-ride-in-your-batmobile

 

supermans-look-is-really-freaky

 

They're all creepy I say.  Why do the milk people keep making these ads?  Are they purposely trying to damage my peaceful state of mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment