Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Even More Reasons To Beat Up Your Friends



 

One of the greatest fighting games ever, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, will be coming out this summer for both X-Box Live Arcade and the Playstation Network.  The game will feature all of the original playable characters from the game and will even have online multiplayer capabilities.

 

You'll have to excuse me, that last bit made me pee my pants.

 

Unfortunately, the game won't be a full HD remix like the previous update to Street Fighter 2, but slight upgrades to the game's graphics have been promised so it should look a little better than the last time you played it.  I personally don't care though.  It could look exactly the same and I'd still be happy with it.  Marvel vs. Capcom 2 is one of the most enjoyable fighting games I've ever played, and I typically don't like fighting games.  Getting to create teams that mix up Marvel Comics characters with Capcom fighting game characters, and then pitting your team's strengths and weaknesses against an opponent's team is just too much fun.  I still have friends to this day that hold an annual Marvel vs. Capcom 2 tournament.  Now, we'll be able to play the game online against each other.  I can't wait for this to come out so I can beat up some of my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Actually this is one of my least favorite fighting games. They might as well called it Street Fighter vs. X-Men. Also the the characters are horribly balanced. I don't think I've ever seen someone actually play as wolverine. Well actually play as him and win.

    ReplyDelete