Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wow, The New Punisher Movie Actually Looks Pretty Cool

 

 

I'm not sure how long this has been out, so my apologies if it's a little old.  But I just saw this today for the first time and I'm highly impressed.

 

When I first heard that a new Punisher movie was being made, I actually groaned out loud.  The last two films have been pretty crappy (although I did like moments of the last one).  So my hopes for the new one being any good at all were slim to none.

 

Then I saw the new trailer posted above.  And...wow...this film is going to be violent as hell.  It looks like someone may have finally gotten a screen version of good old Frank Castle done right.  This trailer is bloody.  There's more gunfire than you can count, there's heads exploding, there's shotguns to the face, there's chair legs to the face...generally there's a helluva lot of face related violence. 

 

Be warned though, the trailer definitely isn't for the squeamish.  It's pretty brutal, which gives me hope the film will be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment