Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The 25 Cheesiest Syndicated TV Shows



 

Syndicated TV shows are, as a general rule, universally bad.  Small budgets, D list actors, bad writing, you name it and the shows usually have them all.  However, sometimes for one reason or another we can't help but like a syndicated TV show, no matter how cheesy it is.

 

EW currently has a list up of the 25 Cheesiest Syndicated TV shows, and I dare you to lie to me and tell me you've never watched at least one of the shows on the list.  I can think of four or five that I used to watch.  Hercules, Zena, Jack of All Trades, those were some damn fun shows.  Of course, it helped that they all had Bruce Campbell in them.  I was also even known to watch the occasional episode of Relic Hunter, but that's only because I think Tia Carrere is hot.  The show itself was total crap.

 

I really wish I had watched T. and T. though.  Mr. T rules.  How the hell did I miss that show?

No comments:

Post a Comment