Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Is For Ackbar (And That's Good Enough For Me)



 

And R is for R5-D4.  Thanks go again to my friend Christina for sending me a link to this great Flickr set that someone has created.  In it, a separate picture has been made for every letter of the alphabet, using Star Wars characters for each one.  For example, A is for Ackbar, B is for Bantha, S is for Sarlacc, etc.

 

The artwork itself is adorable, but what I really like about the set is that none of the main characters from the films were used.  There is no H is for Han or L is for Luke.  It's all second and third tier characters like Chief Chira, Admiral Ozzel and IG-88, thus ensuring that this set was made by a die-hard Star Wars geek like me.  Don't believe me, just check out this C-3PO the artist drew as a kid. 

 

Way to go tweedlebop.  You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment