Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Watchmen Footage

 

 

As I mentioned in my earlier post about the Spike TV Scream Awards, Director Zack Snyder and company debuted a trailer with new footage during the show...and oh my god it's gorgeous.

 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see the footage as it was shown to the audience as I was pulled out to take part in the opening shot of this clip, which was filmed by the entrance to the ampitheater. 

 

In the opening seconds of this clip you'll see the lead singer of My Chemical Romance doing an intro for the cast of the Watchmen.  I'm pretty much immediately off camera to the left side of the shot holding up a sign that reads "Who Watches The Watchmen". 

 

After that, Zack and crew will come out and talk a little bit, then they show the footage, and believe me when I tell you that it is absolutely beautiful.

 

UPDATE:  Form a much bigger, prettier high res version of the trailer go here.  God damn, watching this footage just gave me goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment