Friday, October 10, 2008

Two Amusing Political Items



 

First off, there's this t-shirt advertising Alex P. Keaton for President.  While I find this shirt amusing, I could never actually wear it because Alex was more die-hard republican than John McCain is.  As funny as the shirt is, I know deep down I'd probably disagree with his policies. 

 

But Even Alex P. Keaton, as republican as he is, isn't as against teenage sex as this guy is:

 



 

Talk about committed to his beliefs.  Jason would probably start up the highest attended Abstinence Only Sex Education courses ever.  Anyone who didn't attend and had sex before marriage would get a machete to the face.  And as deterrants go, a machete is a pretty good one.

 

(Thanks go to my good friend Tony for pointing out the Jason Voorhees poster to me)

No comments:

Post a Comment