Monday, October 13, 2008

Totally Gratuitous



 

In a recent interview, Shirley Manson discussed her role on the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles.  For those of you who haven't seen any of the second season of the show yet, be warned that this will reveal some MAJOR SPOILERS about her character in the show.  So if you don't want to have things ruined for you, then don't read below.

 

You have been warned.

 

Anyways, for those of you still reading.  Shirley is a Terminator in the series.  And not only is she just a Terminator, she's a frickin' T-1000.  For anyone who knows me, I absolutely adore Shirley Manson.  I've had a nerd crush on her since I was a teenager.  So for her to be on such an awesome show, and to play such a cool character, it sends me to a very special happy nerd place.  Especially when she discusses her character having sex on the show.

 
Meanwhile, the sultry star reckons that being made of metal should be no barrier for her character to get some love scenes.

 

"Can Terminators do it?" Manson asked. "Apparently, I am capable of having sex. They've got the mechanics for it. And I can just have better sex because I'm more highly evolved. My technique's better. I'd love to see some robot sex.”

 

Oh I do hope that the writers of the show are paying attention to her here.  Give this woman some love scenes...ASAP!!!

 

(Via IO9)

No comments:

Post a Comment