Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Can Haz Podcast?



 

The wonderful folks over at GeekRoundTable have posted up their latest podcast (#10 for those of you counting at home).  And this edition of the podcast even features yours truly as a special guest on the show.

 

That's right, somehow managed to fool the RoundTable members into letting me join them as they recorded one of their lovely shows.  I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone at the RoundTable for being so cordial and gracious to me.  I had a blast taking part in the recording and was very honored to be allowed to join you.

 

On this edition of the podcast, the RoundTable does a summer movie wrapup, I rant about the clone wars movie for a bit, some old school movies are reviewed, and generally a good time is had by all.  So be sure to check it out.

 

The podcast is rather long, and so had to be split into two parts.  Thus far, only part one is online.  To see a handy dandy breakdown of the podcast (if you wish to follow along with what we are talking about), go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment