Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've Never Wanted To Own A Moped So Much In My Entire Life

 

 

 

I'm sorry, but I had to share this.  It's just too awesome.  It's an old Japanese commercial for a Suzuki brand moped...starring Michael Jackson.

 

I don't know what it is about this commercial, but it's just so damned cool.  If old school Michael Jackson were to dance next to me while I test drove a moped, there'd be no way I could say no to buying one.  After all, "Love is his message" to small boys.

 

This commercial actually is part of a great list of wacky Japanese commercials starring American celebrities.  It's worth checking out.  I highly suggest the Hulk Hogan commercial and the Natalie Portman commercial.

 

Why can't American commercials be anywhere near this cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment