Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Why Isn't It January Yet?



 

For those of us who are crazed Battlestar Galactica fans, the wait for the final half of season four has been excruciating.  It's been almost a year for new episodes to come out.  And we've been left with so many damned questions.  Who's the final Cylon?  What will happen now that they know Earth is totally screwed?  Who will Baltar sleep with next?  These are all pressing matters we need resolution for.

 

And now they tease us with this awesome trailer of things to come.  It's unfair I tell you. 

 

I must make a clarification though about an earlier statement I made.  I said in an earlier post that I'm totally convinced that Hot Dog (the viper pilot) is the final Cylon.  I forgot though to credit this idea from where I originally got it...my friend Aaron.  He's the one who originally suspected that Hot Dog would be the final Cylon because of the fact that he, as a very minor character, was given an action figure when more prominent figures were passed over.  Aaron saw this as a sign that his character will be given more prominence in future episodes.  It's a sound theory and I support it.  So now I too am convinced that Hot Dog is the final Cylon.  Sorry I didn't credit you with the idea earlier Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment