Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Geek Music Perfection!

 

 

Oh my god, this is too geekily awesome for words.  John Hodgeman, the guy who plays the PC in the MAC & PC ads and who is also the Daily Show's Resident Expert, in the above clip can be found playing the Ukelele on stage with geek musician Jonathan Coulton.  And they're even playing one of my favorite songs, the classic "Tonight, you belong to me".

 

Is there better nerd bliss to be found today?  I think not.

 

For another version of this great song, which isn't really geeky but is still awesome, check it out here.

 

(Via BoingBoing)

 

UPDATE:  It looks like I'm not the only person that's amused by this.  Shortly after I posted this I went onto Mental_Floss and noticed they've posted a very thorough article on this song as well.  Complete with a different performance of the song by Mr. Hodgeman and Mr. Coulton as well as links to a version by Eddie Vedder and ther version from the film The Jerk starring Steve Martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment