Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Snoopy vs. The Germans

 

 

I know you are going to assume my next statement is a lie, but I swear it's not.  There's a Snoopy game coming out that actually looks really fun.  The game is called Snoopy Flying Ace, and it looks to be a really fun flight combat sim.  In the above trailer, you'll see Snoopy as the famed World War I flying ace as he is ever on the hunt for the notorious Red Baron.  But to get to him, it looks like Snoopy is going to have to go through the whole German Army. 

 

The graphics look very fun and cartoony, and the gameplay seems to look a lot like the old Xbox game Crimson Skies (which was awesome).  Plus, every character in the game is drawn to look like the characters from the Peanuts strips, even the German Soldiers.  Maybe it's just me, but I find the idea of German Soldiers that look like kids from a Charles Schultz comic to be absolutely hilarious.

 

The game probably won't come out until 2010, but it will be available on pretty much every system.  I just hope there's some crazy battle mode where you can play the other characters from the Peanuts as World War I fighter pilots.  It's high time Charlie Brown got himself some revenge on all of the people who have done him wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment