Friday, November 14, 2008

What Some Games Should Have Been Called



 

Collegehumor has a list of funny photoshopped videogame covers up where the names of the games have been replaced with what they should have been called.

 

My personal favorite is the one pictured above.  I loved the original Myst, but I must admit that I spent most of the game thinking "What the Fuck?" to myself the vast majority of the time I was playing it.  Thank god for the game guide that they eventually put out for that damn game.  Without it I never would have finished it.  And I hate using any kinds of cheat guides too, but I was stumped on that game, and I was so frustrated and confused by the events in the game that I had become determined to figure out what the hell was going on.

 

Other items featured on the list are Mortal Kombat 4, Diablo 2, Sorry, GTA San Andreas and a couple of others.

 

(Via BoingBoing)

No comments:

Post a Comment