Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lots Of Star Trek Trailer Pictures



 

So last night I was bored.  It was a Monday night, and being a geek with nothing else to do, I went onto the official Star Trek movie website and watched the brand new trailer in pretty HD about a dozen times.

 

Then I got the idea in my head to take a bunch of screen captures from the trailer and use photoshop to turn them into jpegs to share with you, my geeky friends.  I posted the pics to Geek-tastic's flickr account, so you can go there to see more, but here are a few of my favorites.

 

Kirk and Spock are BFF's. 

 



 

But even BFF's fight every now and then.  Just try not to piss Spock off.  Trust me, you won't like him when he's angry.

 



 

Warp Speed Mr. Sulu!

 



 

Hooray for Simon Pegg!  Best possible casting decision for Scotty!

 



 

And last, but certainly not least...The USS Enterprise, looking absolutely gorgeous.

 



 

Again, you can see the rest of the images here.  I'll probably go back in and add more this evening too. So be sure to check back in occasionally.

 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one bothered by the concept of the Enterprise being built in a drydock ON THE SURFACE of Earth? Unless it's a dry run for an orbital dock assembly, there's bound to be some Really Bad Things that will happen to a hull in that configuration when they have to fight their way up the gravity well.

    ReplyDelete