Friday, November 14, 2008

The New Watchmen Trailer

 

 

Wow, this hit the internet faster than I thought it would.  For those of you going to see the new James Bond movie today, this is one of the two cool new trailers you'll get to see in front of it.  It's the new Watchmen trailer, and it's fan-fucking-tastic!

 

I know Wes may disagree with me here, but I'm loving everything I'm seeing from the trailers.  The film looks to be about as faithful an adaptation as one can expect from a comic book movie.  Sure there's no giant squid at the end, but so long as the message of the movie is still there, then I'm ok with it.

 

The other new trailer coming out today is the new Star Trek trailer.  I will keep scouring the internets today, and as soon as I find a copy of it I'll post it here.

 

Have a great day true believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment