Friday, November 7, 2008

Who Will Replace The Batman?



 

Thanks go to my good friend and GeekRoundTable member Matthew Jeffrey for pointing this out to me.  As I've mentioned before, I stopped reading comics a while ago so I had no idea this was going on.  But apparently, there's one of those big Bat-Crossovers going on right now in the Batman books called Batman R.I.P. 

 

Written by Grant Morrison, the storyline is teasing at another major shakeup in the Batman stories similar to when Bruce Wayne had his back broken by Bane back in the 90's.  Thus, with the possibility of Bruce Wayne temporarily stepping down as Batman, the question going through everyone's minds right now is, "Who will take up the mantle of The Bat?"

 

Speculation runs far and wide on this topic.  One site has posted their list of Ten Possible Batman Successors.  Who do you think it will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment