Friday, November 7, 2008

The Greatest Guitar Hero Commercial You'll Ever See



 

Nevermind the fact that Heidi Klum (the star of the commercial) never once looks at the TV screen she's playing the game on. Nevermind the fact that she actually turns her back to the TV for a good portion of the commercial. Nevermind the fact that I never actually see her press the buttons on the guitar's neck while hitting the strum button at the same time. Nevermind the fact that I'm fairly certain Heidi Klum has never once in her life actually played Guitar Hero (or any other video game for that matter).

 

Nevermind any of that. This is still the greatest Guitar Hero commercial you will ever see. Props go to the marketing department at MTV on this one. Those guys know how to sell video games to teenaged boys. Wow, I'm more of a Rock Band fan myself, and yet I still find myself wanting to buy Guitar Hero now.

 

Damn you clever marketing departments and your blatant yet successful use of sex to sell a videogame about pretend Rock & Roll fantasies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment