Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The worst idea you'll hear all week

 

 

They're remaking the Rocky Horror Picture Show.  And if that isn't bad enough, guess who's remaking it?  MTV.

 

Words cannot express how horroribly bad this film is going to be.  I'm sorry, but I just cannot believe it will be good in any way.  Even with Richard O'Brien involved with the project as a co-producer, there's still just no way it can be good.  And with MTV involved?  Just wait until the cast is revealed and we find out something really stupid like Justin Timberlake will be Frankenfurter and Jessica Simpson will be Janet Weiss.  I guarantee you you're going to see some dumb crap like that.

 

I can't believe this is happening.  Is nothing sacred?  Pardon me, I'm going to go into a corner now and cry.

1 comment:

  1. Yep! I heard that rumor at Comic Con and I was really, really hopint it wasn't true. Ugh. :(

    ReplyDelete