Thursday, August 21, 2008

The 25 Best Pieces of Sci-fi Since 1982



 

Entertainment weekly has posted up a really good list of the 25 best Sci-fi properties to come out since 1982.

 

While I don't necessarily agree with their #1 choice, I do think that the film they chose does deserve a spot in the top 5 at least.  This is better than my view of the Top 50 hot sci-fi women list I posted earlier, where their #1 choice didn't even deserve to be in the top 10.

 

I do have some complaints on this list though.  Dr. Who should have been way higher than it was.  And how the hell was Back To The Future not in the top five?  Also, where the hell is Event Horizon?  How did that not even make the list?

 

Overall though, I think the list is very strong, and I agree with most of its choices.  Do you feel that something was left off of the list?  If so, let me know about it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment