Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Ewoks get some love, in gospel form



Sick and tired of the Ewoks getting nothing but hate from Star Wars fans everywhere. youtube user "runawaybox" created this song to remind us all that without those little furry creatures, the rebels never would have won the day.

The video is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, and then it does something that takes it from just plain hilarious to downright uber-awesomeness.  None other than Mr. Lando "Colt 45" Calrissian himself, Billy Dee Williams makes an appearance to help support the cause of Ewok love.

I must admit, I've been one of the Ewok haters.  But this video has shown me the light and has put me on the path of righteousness.  I have a new found respect for those little bears.

-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment