Thursday, August 14, 2008

Trying to stay positive, in spite of all evidence to the contrary

 



 

Ok, I know my last couple of Clone Wars posts haven't been too positive.  But being the Star Wars fan that I am, I'm trying to stay positive and look at things as optimistically as I can.  So it gave me heart to read this list of the Top 10 Reasons the Clone Wars TV Series is Going to Rule.

 

The list has reminded me that even if the Clone Wars movie sucks, there's still the rest of the TV series that can hopefully make up for it.  After all, the movie is just the first three or four episodes of the TV show slapped together and made into a movie.  So at it's best it is nothing more than a Made For TV movie that somehow made it to theaters.

 

And what TV show is brilliant in it's first few episodes?  Most shows require a half a season, or sometimes even a full season, to hit its stride.  So maybe the first couple of episodes of the Clone Wars series will be bad.  But there is hope that during the 100 episode run of the show, it will get better and has the potential to cover some very cool topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment