Friday, August 15, 2008

The moment of truth is upon us



 

Star Wars: Clone Wars is released in theaters today.  And yes, the reviews haven't been too good, but there is also some hope for the film as well.

 

I am going to go see the film tonight and will try to have a review of it up by Monday.  It'll be a little delayed as I am travelling up to San Francisco this weekend for a friend's wedding.

 

Speaking of which, since I will be in the area, I am going to make a side-trip to the geek mecca that is Skywalker rance.  Of course, there's no chance in hell I'll get past the front gate, but I will take a few photos of said gate and will post them here when I get back.

 

Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and they'll confuse me for an actual journalist and I'll get in to interview some people who work there.  Oh to dream.

 

If you happen to see the film this weekend, tell me what you thought of it in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment