Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just another Muppet...Tuesday?

 

 

I'm really sorry for the lack of posts yesterday.  I was up in San Francisco and spent the day travelling back.  I didn't get home until late last night and I didn't have internet connection for the day. 

 

Which unfortunately means that there was no Muppet Monday posted to cheer you up as you went  back to work.  I feel terrible about that and will remedy the situation right now.  Here's Gonzo leading his pitch perfect poultry in some classical music.

 

Posting today may be a little slow as well since I am catching up with things here at work.  I'll definitely be posting later today though.  There's a lot of stuff I want to share with you guys, so be patient and I'll get it all to you as soon as I can.

 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment