Friday, August 29, 2008

A Double Dose of Halo to Start Your Day Off Right

Somehow I've been slacking in my reporting to you, and for that I apologize.  Previously, I've posted about the awesome Halo Movie Concept Art created by Karsa Farahani for a film that is most likely never going to happen.  I also promised you that I would keep an eye on Latinoreview.com, the wonderful site that was posting the images online, and I would update you whenever new art came out. 

 

Well, I suck apparently, a lot.  Two more pictures have made it online, and I have been very slow in getting them to you.  For that I apologize.  I pray for your forgiveness and hope that you do not decide to beat me like the poor excuse for a reporter that I am. 

 

Without further ado, here's the art, as promised.  It's better late than never, right?  Oh, and you can click on either of the pics to see a much better hi-res version of them.

 



 

This is the third piece that was posted online.  It depicts a bunch of Spartans having gotten their asses handed to them by what was most likely an entire army of Elites. 

 



 

This is the fourth piece, and it shows the Master Chief doing what he does best.  Whooping lots of asses all at one time.  He's most likely getting revenge for the deaths of his friends from the earlier piece.  Man, I would not want to be a grunt in this scene.  The Chief looks pretty pissed!

 

There should only be one piece of art left to come out.  I promise to do my best to get it to you the day it posts.  Which I think is next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment