Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time for a little Nostalgia

 

Gametrailers.com has an excellent multi-part retrospective up about the Legend of Zelda.  I just finished watching the first part, and it's really good.

You can check out the other parts here.

-Patrick

UPDATE: I just finished watching part six in the series. It's the final part of the retrospective, and it made my brain hurt. In this part of the retrospective, the folks over at gametrailers try to piece together the chronological story that is told throughout all of the zelda games.

This is a conversation I've had with my friends many times over the years.  Which Zelda game takes place first, and which game (storywise) is a sequel to which game? 

Gametrailers does an excellent job of piecing the Zelda timeline(or is it timelines?) together.  It's a bit convoluted to get through, and you have to pay attention as it goes, but it's a very well done piece of investigation.  I highly suggest it

No comments:

Post a Comment