Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Geek DVD Day



 

The Good:  Heroes Season Two. 

 

Why It's Good:  Well, good is a relative term here I suppose.  Season Two of Heroes wasn't as good as Season One was, and the season was cut short due to the writer's strike.  But season Three looks like it may be better.  That, and the fact that it's a prime time show about superheroes, earns this box set a spot on the list this week.

 

 

 



 

The Badass:  The Adventures of Robin Hood (on Blu-ray)

 

Why it's Badass:  It's Errol Flynn.  That itself means it's awesome.  Add to that the fact that that this is the definitive Robin Hood film.  Many others have tried to top this film, none have succeeded.  This is a classic swashbuckling adventure.  Captain Jack Sparrow can't hold a candle to this Robin Hood.

 

 

 



 

The Ugly: The Best of Penis Massage

 

Why It's Ugly:  Um...wow.  Yeah, I don't even really know what to say about this one.  I can't say that I've seen it, and I can't say that I care to.  I suppose that this could be a good DVD if you get it for your girlfriend to help her with her technique, or if you're really into your personal happy time.  One of you will have to watch it and let me know if it's any good.

 

Happy viewing my fellow geeks!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....might have to get that last one.
    Work on my technique.
    :)

    ReplyDelete