Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Swanky New Watchmen Trailer.....This Time In Japanese



 

I know I've already posted a bunch of Watchmen trailers here before, and I promise I'm not going to post every single trailer or commercial spot that ever comes out, but this one had a few points of interest that I thought worthy of sharing.  Also, what with the trail coming up on January 20th, there's a good chance that these trailers are all we'll ever get to see of the film if Fox Pictures gets their way, so enjoy the footage while you can.

 

First off, the trailer is Japanese, which just adds an odd element of cool to it.  Secondly, there's a ton of new footage in the trailer, including a lot of shots of old President Nixon as well as the Kennedy assassination and some other political shots from the film.  The doomsday clock is featured prominently in the trailer as well.

 

Of special note is seeing The Comedian as the man who shot JFK.  And I was thoroughly amused at seeing Nite Owl get tossed across a room like a rag doll after all of the other trailers have made him look like a badass, even though we all know he's an old, out of shape guy.

 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment