Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello Everyone!!!

 

I'm back from my vacation and things will be getting back to business as usual here at Geek-tastic as we try to bring you the very best in geek news to be found across the internets.

 

As I begin catching up on the news and finding articles to post here, you'll have to excuse me if today turns out a little slow.  I'm just getting back into the swing of things, so give me a little time to adjust. 

 

Also, I've decided to stop running the Just Another Muppet Monday clips, as the best clips available online were starting to run thin and I didn't want to start posting sub-par bits that aren't as enjoyable as possible.  Don't fear though, I'll still post the occasional Muppet clip as I find good ones.  In the meantime, until I can think of something amusing we will be without a monday morning ritual to start the week off with.  If you can think of anything you'd like to see, let me know.

 

Also, I will be starting the official Geek-tastic podcast up in the next two weeks or so hopefully.  My brother Michiel was wonderful and got me some recording equipment for Christmas which I intend to put to good use shortly.  I just need to work on getting the format worked out and finding some co-hosts.  Any volunteers?

 

Ok then, that just about covers it for now.  I hope you all had a very happy holiday season and are looking as forward to the new year as I am.  Now let's get things rolling here, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment