Friday, January 9, 2009

Geek Item Of The Week - 01/09/09

Picture_5

 

The Weenie Wing Commander

 

I love to barbeque food during the summer time.  There's just something about getting to play with fire and roasting meat that makes me happy.  There's one major problem with barbequing though.  It's not in any way geeky.  In fact, most people see it as sort of a manly thing to do.  But I'm a geek, and I want everything I do to be as geeky as possible.

 

So thank god The Weenie Wing Commander has come along.  Now I can feel free to barbeque to my hearts content, all the while knowing that I have turned something very simple into yet another example of my out of control nerddom. 

 

Of course, now I'm going to have to buy a couple of these things so I can have a full squadron of X-Wings.  Having one just isn't geeky enough.

 

(Via Geekdad)

No comments:

Post a Comment