Monday, January 26, 2009

The New Indiana Jones Videogame Trailer Makes Me As Giddy As A Schoolboy

 



 

I don't know how I didn't know about this, but there's a new Indiana Jones videogame coming out . . . . . . and it looks amazing!

 

It's called Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings.  It's coming out for the Wii, which saddens me a little only because I'm an Xbox 360 whore, but I'm still really excited about the idea of the game.  Getting to use the Wiimote as Indy's trademark whip could be a lot of fun.

 

Of course, no real gameplay footage is shown in the trailer, it's all just cutscenes, so for all we know the game will be total crap.  But the cutscenes make the game look like it's going to be a lot of fun.  Any game trailer that starts with Indy at the bar having a drink is guaranteed good times.

 

Sadly though, this has reminded me of how bad Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was.  By comparison, this game trailer is about a million times better.  Hey, maybe if we're lucky Lucasfilm will make a CG animated Indiana Jones series a la The Clone Wars.  Hell, I'd watch that!

No comments:

Post a Comment