Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Look Inside ThinkGeek



 

As many of you are probably already aware, I'm a big fan of ThinkGeek.com.  I link to them regularly for the Geek Item of the Week posts I make on Friday's as they have pretty much the coolest collection of geeky toys and gadgets and items that can be found across the internets.  They've got everything from lightsabers to t-shirts to miniature trebuchets to diseases in cute and cuddly stuffed animal form.

 

Well, the folks at the site GeeksAreSexy.net were lucky enough to get an interview with one of the buyers at ThinkGeek, and the interview provides an interesting behind-the-scenes look at a great geek online store. 

 

I'm totally jealous of the cubicle the buyer works in.  He's got some really great toys and gadgets laying around his desk.  If I had that much stuf f in my cubicle, my coworkers would mock me tirelessly. 

 

Sigh.....I need to find a job where I can worth with other geeky people like myself.

 

(Via GeekDad)

No comments:

Post a Comment