Monday, January 26, 2009

Barack Is One Bad Mother...(Shut Yo Mouth)!

obama1

 

Hey Man, I'm just talking about Obama!

 

Gamu Toys, a Japanese toy manufacturer is coming out with what can only be described as the most badass presidential action figure series of all time.  It's a line of 6" Barack Obama figures that come with a variety of weapons including things like guns, swords, the US Flag and even a lightsaber.

 

Yes, you heard me right . . . . . a frakking lightsaber!

 

obama_vs_cheney

 

The toy company's site seems to be down as I write this, as it's probably been crashed from the sheer force of the billions of nerds like me out there who are all trying to get the lightsaber weilding 44th President all at the same time.  So I have no idea what these figures cost, or even if they're available for purchase yet.  But I felt it my duty to report to you, my fellow geeks, that such awesome toys exist out there somewhere and you should be on the lookout for them.

 

Thanks go to my good friend Aaron for pointing out the awesomeness of these figures to me.

 

You can see more images of the figures in all of their awesome Presidential glory by going here.

No comments:

Post a Comment