Friday, January 9, 2009

The New Poster For Transformers 2 Makes Me Go......Meh

t1

 

It seems I can't go anywhere this morning without coming across this new poster for the upcoming Transformers movie sequel entitled Revenge of the Fallen.  So I guess I may as well go ahead and post it too since it appears to be the hip thing to do.

 

Upon first seeing the poster I thought that the face in it was Megatron's, but now that I think about it I believe that this is more likely the new character The Fallen that the film is about.  I guess that makes more sense since that's who the movie is named after and all.  It just reminded me though how horribly designed all of the Decepticons were in the first film and how I couldn't tell any of them apart from each other when they were all in their robot forms.

 

I guess it would be too much to hope that a movie about beloved cartoon characters actually look anything like the characters they are based on.  But then again, this is a Michael Bay film, and logic just shouldn't be applied to anything that man works on.

No comments:

Post a Comment