Friday, January 23, 2009

LEGO + Princess Leia In A Bikini = New Levels Of Geekdom

leia

 

You know, yesterday I would have told you that it was physically impossible for someone to create something in the likeness of Princess Leia in her slave outfit that I wouldn't find attractive.  Today though I have woken up to this image, and I realize that I was wrong.  It is completely possible for someone to make a statue of Slave Leia that I think is NOT hot.

 

Don't get me wrong, I love Legos just as much as the next person, but actually taking the time to use Legos to build a giant statue of Princess Leia in a gold bikini?  Something about that just seems wrong to me.  I mean, sure it's awesome that someone had that much committment to create something so truly unique, but the resulting statue is...well...sort of creepy looking.

 

I'm not sure whether it's her robot looking face, or her freaky hair, or maybe it's just the standard Lego clamp hands and square feet...but there's just something about this statue that is just plain wrong.  Slave Leia is just not meant to be transformed into giant Lego form.  The standard Lego minifig is fine, but giant Lego Leia?  Just say no kids.  Just say no.

 

(Via Geekdad)

No comments:

Post a Comment