Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My New Blog



 

The starting up of this blog has gotten be bitten by the writing bug.  However, not everything I want to write about is geek news related, and so doesn't really fit on this site.  To accomodate my other writing desires, I've started up a personal blog.

 

If you care at all to read it, you can find it here.

 

I've also added a permanent link at the top of this page called Pat's Blog.  You can click there to find the blog's address if need be.

 

The posts there will be a bit more personal most likely.  They'll be filled with my random thoughts and observations as I go about my days.  So if you care to hear the random musings of a mad man, feel free check it out.  Or not.  Whatever.

 

(Image courtesy of blogcomics.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment