Friday, September 12, 2008

Command & Conquer has an amazing cast

 

 

Holy crap!  The casting budget for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 must have been gigantic.  After watching the above star-studded trailer, I went to IMDB to see who all was in this game, and hoo-boy was I suprised!!!  They could take this same cast and turn it into a great film.  Just look at the cast list:

 

Tim Curry - Russian Premier Cherdenko

J.K. Simmons - US President Howard T. Ackerman

George Takei - Japanese Emperor Yoshiro

Jonathan Pryce - Some British general guy

Jenny McCarthy - Tanya

 

Damn!  Having the guy who played J. Jonah. Jameson in Spider-man is a brilliant casting choice.  And anything with Tim Curry is pretty much better just for him being in it.  Jenny McCarthy is looking pretty hot too as Tanya, the uber badass female commando.

 

And George Takei.  Ahh Mr. Sulu.  I'm not a gay man, but if I was I would totally swoon for your awesome voice. 

 

I hdan't really been keeping up with the news on this game, but this trailer did it's job and now has me totally wanting to play the game just to see the cutscenes with these great actors in it. 

 

Damn you clever marketing people!!!  Now I'm going to have to buy your game!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fair warning: The DRM on this and all recent EA titles is pretty obnoxious, though this is the most "lenient" yet. It will use SecuROM, and you will be limited to 5 total activations with your license key. After those 5 are gone you will have to call EA customer service and hope that they will unlock it for you. I actually uninstall games I'm done with for the time being and will reinstall them later on, so that's extra annoying to me. This also limits your ability to legally play the game on any other computer you own, since those use activations as well. Something as minor as updating your video card might change the hardware footprint enough to require another activation as well (only SecuROM knows, and they aren't telling). Good times with DRM.

    ReplyDelete