Friday, September 19, 2008

20 Enjoyable, Yet Totally Horrible Sci-Fi Films



 

IO9.com has an interesting list up called The 20 Best Worst Science Fiction Movies Of All Time.  Basically, it's a list of really crappy movies that are still totally enjoyable to watch.

 

However, I completely disagree with a few of the entires on the list because I don't think they're bad sci-fi films.  One or two of them, I would even argue, are great sci-fi films.

 

Specifically, Event Horizon.  I love that movie.  It's a great Sci-fi horror film, and we don't get to see nearly enough of those . 

 

However, I'll freely admit that Starship Troopers, Resident Evil: Apocalypse and The Fifth Element are totally guilty pleasure films.  I know they're horribly bad and cheesy films, but I love every second of them.

 

Milla Jovovich's delivery of the word "Multipass" in The Fifth Element is enough itself to make that film awesome.  She's just so damn cute when she says it.

No comments:

Post a Comment