Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Cover To The New Issue Of Entertainment Weekly Is God Damned Hilarious

 



 

Thank god for Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.  Without them I think I would have lost my mind by now over the stupid insanity that is modern politics in America.  Their ability to poke fun at the retardedness in the American Political system has helped keep me, and probably many other people, sane.

 

Above is the cover of the new issue of Entertainment Weekly.  If you don't get the joke, you should go check out this pic, which is the cover of the New Yorker magazine from a few months back.  This cover is a parody of that cover...and oh my good god it's brilliant!!!

Stephen Colbert in an afro wig.  Does it get much better than that?  I really don't think it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment