Friday, October 2, 2009

You Kill Vampires, You Don't Date Them!

 

 

I'm not really a big fan of G4's Attack of the Show.  There's no one thing that really makes me dislike it, but the show has just never really piqued my interests very much.  It also doesn't help much I suppose that I really can't stand the show's co-host Olivia Munn.  There's just something about that woman that bugs me.  I think it's the fact that I see her as a non-nerd who is hosting a nerd show, and I find that thought just plain wrong. She's only there as eye candy because she's pretty, not because she's a huge gamer or sci-fi fan or something like that.  She's no Morgan Webb, let's just say that.

 

Regardless of my usual thoughts about Attack of the Show though, I will give full credit where credit is due here.  Their spoof of Twilight is really damned funny, and is very well made.  I was amused enough by the beginning of the clip with the straight up parody of one of the more annoying scenes from the Twilight film, but when the show's hosts arrive on the scene, it goes straight to comedy gold.

 

Well done Attack of the Show.  I tip my hat to thee.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that one of the top geek girl lists I found actually put Olivia Munn ahead of Morgan Webb. Sacrilege!!!

    ReplyDelete