Friday, October 16, 2009

Here Lies The Ghost of Darth Vader

If I saw this coming at me one dark night in a graveyard, I think I'd pee my pants and then faint.

 

We all know how Darth Vader died at the end of Return of the Jedi, and how Luke burned his body on the forest moon of Endor. We even saw the ghost of Anakin Skywalker hanging out in the Ewok village during the victory celebration at the end of the film. But what happened after the party ended? What would the ghost of a former dark lord of the sith to kill an eternity of time in the afterlife?

 

Well, he'd dress up as a ghostly Darth Vader and hang around in graveyards to scare the hell out of people. Duh!

 

This cool picture was made by one Stephen Hayford, who has a bunch of other fun toy based photos you can see here.

 

(Via IO9)

No comments:

Post a Comment