Monday, October 26, 2009

The Left 4 Dead 2 Trailer Makes Me Want To Kill Zombies



 

Valve has released a new trailer for the upcoming zombie killing game Left 4 Dead 2, and hot damn if it doesn't look downright incredible. Seriously, this thing makes me want to grab a bat and go searching for hordes of undead that I can lay waste to.

 

The trailer is made up entirely of footage from the games cutscenes, so it also gives us a look at who the new characters are, and what kinds of personalities they will have. All in all, this game is definitely on my "must purchase on the first day it comes out" list. It can't come out soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

3 comments:

  1. and what's up with the kid being caught up in all the trouble spots in this trailer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game looks so damn good. Only problem I see (other than it not being in my hands right now) is it is being released same day as Assassin's Creed 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did anybody else notice that the female character is wearing a Depeche Mode shirt? It was a nice little detail.

    ReplyDelete