Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Contra Vs. Duck Hunt



 

Duck Hunt is one of those truly classic games from the glory days of the old Nintendo Entertainment System. Much like many of those classic games though, Duck Hunt is also one of those truly agitating and anger inducing experiences that we've all been forced to endure. I'm sure I'm not alone here with my memories of constantly being mocked by that damned dog after missing one of the ducks. Oh how he would laugh and laugh at my poor hunting skills. I really wanted to put a bullet between that dog's eyes. In fact, I still do.

 

Unfortunately, since I'm pretty sure that PeTA will never allow Nintendo to make a game called Dog Hunt, I'll never really get my chance to take that damned canine out. I guess I'll just have to take some small solace in this wonderful video where one of the characters from another classic NES game, Contra, finally does what we've all wanted to do for over 20 years now. He kills every duck in those god damned bushes.

 

The guy from Contra is now my new hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment