Monday, October 26, 2009

How Well Do You Know Jason Vorhees?

jason-quiz



 

I've posted up a few quizzes before from the website Mental_Floss.  They really do come up with some great stuff from time to time.  This is one of their older quizzes, but I just found it and took it for the first time yesterday.  It's the Friday The 13th quiz, and it's suprisingly harder than I thought it would be.  I consider myself to be a pretty big Jason Fan, and even I had to guess at some of the items on this quiz.

 

How well do you know the stories of Jason and Pamela Vorhees?  Do you think you know the legends of Camp Crystal Lake pretty well?  Then give the quiz a shot and see how well you do.  I only managed a 7 out of 13.  Can you do better?

 

The quiz doesn't include the newest remake from last year, but it does include stuff all the way up to the Freddy Vs. Jason film.  Just FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment