Friday, October 2, 2009

I Didn't Know Bowser's Castle Had Internet Access

 I wonder why Luigi hasn't commented yet?  Maybe he's not on Peach's friend list.

 

Apparently it does though, because Princess Peach was able to update her facebook status from there while trapped in one of Bowser's dungeon cells after having been kidnapped for the 487th time.

 

Mario, as you can see, is obviously annoyed by this.  Can you blame him really?  I'd be pissed off too if my girlfriend was constantly being kidnapped over and over again by the same guy.  At what point do you just say, "fuck it" and let the giant lizard keep her? 

 

Mario's a more patient man than I am.  That's all I'm saying.

 

This lovely little facebook screenshot is one of a small series of funny videogame themed Facebook status updates from CollegeHumor.  You can see the rest of the updates here.  Diddy Kong's status updates amuse me thoroughly, however the Sonic and Tails one just makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment